SUBHASHINI SHARMA TRIPATHI
Cell no – +91 9731107798
Linked in profile: – http://www.linkedin.com/in/subhashinitripathi
I am an Analytics and Data Science enthusiast and professional with 15 years’ experience.
View my book titled “Learn Business Analytics in 6 Steps using SAS and R” :-
View my companies:-
http://www.pexitics.com/ – Consulting
https://pexiscore.com/ – Candidate to Job Fitment Scoring (Hiring assessment and Fitment scoring)
Experience in Banks
I joined GE Countrywide as a Management Trainee in June ’02. My last assignment with GE Money was as Risk Manager for Auto (new cars). At Standard Chartered Bank (Sep’05-Sep’06), I was doing Risk Analytics for Secured Loans (Mortgages, Auto OD) and then with the Un-secured division, handling Collections strategy for PL and Smart Credit. At Tata Motors Finance Ltd. (July ’07 onwards), my first assignment was to set up the BIU for TMF and Tata Capital. April ’10 onwards I handled the BIU for Tata Motors Finance (three sections – Data Warehousing and Reporting, Risk and Business Analytics and Collections Strategy). At Citi GDM (Bangalore) as AVP, I handled analytics for Credit Cards in the Marketing domain ( the last project was a Proof of concept for Trigger / Event based marketing).
 GE Countrywide was renamed as GE Money in 2004
PURUSHOTTAM SHARMA TRIPATHI
Mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell no – +91 9818281595
Linked in profile: – http://www.linkedin.com/pub/purushottam-tripathi/19/166/2bb
- Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
- Enrolled as Advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi, New Delhi (India) (Enrollment No.- D/624/2005)
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi (India).
- Specialization :- Intellectual Property , Corporate Law, Litigation
2004-2006: National Law School of India University, Bangalore
II Year, LL.M (Business Laws)
- Awarded Justice Gopal Sriram Gold Medal for securing the Highest C.G.P.A in the LL.M (Business Laws) Degree conferred by the Chief Justice of India at the Annual Convocation on August 27, 2006.
- Awarded the Hunasagalli Muthanna Parvathamma Medal for securing the highest C.G.P.A in the LL.M (Masters of Laws) Degree conferred by the Chief Justice of India at the Annual Convocation on August 27, 2006.
2001-2004: Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi .LL.B